WEBSITE DESIGN & MARKETING SERVICES
Pricing for complete web sites or web pages can be very difficult without thorough knowledge of the job to be done. Every web site is unique and requires different considerations. Therefore, it is difficult to price the design and development of your website without consultation. Contact me to arrange a free consultation and receive a custom quote on the design and development of your web site and to discuss any specialized development your Internet project may require.
Website package prices start at $500.
All website packages include the following:
- Determination of the specific purpose(s) of your website
- List of all the pages you will need with a brief description of the material for each page
- Theme customization (graphics, colors to match your business’ theme)
- Website design
- Web page building
- Basic web site optimization (for search engines)
- Domain name registration assistance
- Submittal to the top web search engines such as Google and Bing, so that your prospective customers can find you
- Regular communication by e-mail and phone to ensure your business or organization’s website is completed on time according to your specifications
Domain Name Registration (i.e. www.your-name.com)
Registration of your domain name – $20 + applicable registration fees (typically $15-20 per year)
Secure, reliable WordPress hosting is available for about $260/year. This includes backups and WordPress software updates.
(You are free to choose your own website host if you’d prefer)
Brochure Design, Miscellaneous Pricing
Pricing for different marketing pieces can be very difficult without thorough knowledge of the job to be done. Every job is unique and requires different considerations. Contact me to arrange a free consultation and receive a custom quote on the design and development of your project. General prices are as follows:
General Design Work (brochures, flyers, sell sheets) – $60/hour (ask for a project-based quote)
Prices include charges for design work only. Paper, printing, and other non-related design items are extra.